Wednesday, June 20, 2012

6/11/12 email

His first transfer has arrived, he isn’t very excited about it.   From: Bradford Hunsaker [mailto:bradford.hunsaker@myldsmail.net] Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 12:12 PM Emmie! haha why were you sassing dad and cass? i love you emmie! I'm glad you had fun in sea world!   Dylan! its your birthday no it isn’t! Dylan happy birthday buddy i love you and miss you so much I’m so happy your getting baptized! i am so proud of you Dylan i love you!   Cass! i bet our family is as weird as ever i miss you guys. The little kids were bouncing off the wall? Did you see critical mass? That is so funny the Asian tour group was gathered around Bruce Lee’s star in Hollywood. Efy wow all ready here again crazy man. Thanks Cassie, love you have a great week and be safe I love you dump the boy!   MOM! I’m leaving my area :( I’m going to what is called Gaviotas tabasco the frontera. So everyone got sun burns, its not a trip without those! You had to duck taped closed the luggage holder.  That is awesome haha wackos! My companion was to into his hamburger to even notice what was going on during that whole experience at the park last week with the dark faceless figure. But he got spooked when I told him everything I saw and felt. You found a surprise for me, what is it? I love you mom!    Dad! what up :) My week was alright. We had a tough week kinda, but I’m leaving which sucks! I’m glad you all had a great time on vacation! no way, the Miami Heat vs Oklahoma City Thunder ! When is the final game? Yeah you better dunk Dylan right on the first one at his baptism. I get it done on the first one as well. I’m leaving behind 3 bautismos in this area which sucks cause i worked hard to get them :/ the next elder is lucky coming into my area.  My comp had no idea what was going on he just listened and got in the taxi when I told him to. He is senior comp but doesn’t know how to act so really I am right now haha its a joke. I found 3 people ready for bautismos this week but guess what I’m leaving! :( That is the story right now kinda stinks and I’m going to a gringo which bites so my Spanish is going to keep sucking I need more Mexicans! Oh well I love you all so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment