Monday, June 4, 2012

5/7/12 email

So Brad’s new gringo companion isn’t a perfect fit, but hopefully they survive each other. From: Bradford Hunsaker [mailto:bradford.hunsaker@myldsmail.net] Sent: Monday, May 07, 2012 3:52 PM Gees what the heck is going on I about dropped out of my chair reading this. How is Logan doing now? I feel so bad for Logan this is so crazy. I can’t believe what happened to him I really can’t. (This is a friend of Brad’s here in AZ who was in a serious hiking accident) He had to be air evaced and so many broken bones. That is awful. So Dad and Cass both had surgery? Are Cassie’s cheeks sore and swollen. That wasn’t fun when I had it. Dylan and Emmie are sick? The family is a wreck right now it sounds like I hope things get better I really do! I love you all but get better please!   Ok so I'm calling next week at 4 your time I think it will be like 5 here so I have no idea what the time difference is to be honest. So my new companion is Elder Harrison. He is from Bountiful Utah. He likes anime cartoons. He likes video games and has never played in a league for sports. He is a weirdy. Yep that is about it he is weird that is for sure. I’m learning patience and love all over again for this elder. He also has a really hard time talking he has 18 months in his mission but talks like its his 4 month in. Don’t know what to tell you about him to be honest. He does work though. He walks really really slow and guess what does that thing i really really hate! He chews with his mouth open whoo! I tried today to teach him volleyball and soccer and well he got hit in the face during volleyball and he ran straight into a girl and knocked her over. Yeah the kid is a wreck reminds me of elder McCarl, my MTC companion to be honest. Oh well I will learn to get along and play nice with him don’t worry. We have not baptized anyone and we had no investigators show up to church this Sunday which sucked :( we are having a really tough time trying to get this people to commit. But were are pushing through and finding the new people that is for sure! I won’t let satan get me down. No Cinco de mayo is nothing here. They don’t celebrate anything. Funny huh? I can’t believe Junior Seau killed him self and that MCA from the Beastie Boys died!! That is so messed up the beastie boys are my favorite. I love you so much mom and dad and Cassie and Dylan and Emmie! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment