Tuesday, February 28, 2012

2/20/12 email

Make sure to read all the way to the end… or just skip to the end, it is my favorite part.


From: brad hunsaker [mailto:xbradsterx@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 1:20 PM
Hey I can’t get on my account something is wrong with the website for my ldsmail account so yeah whats up! this week was good we did a bunch of running around and what not. We had 2 baptisms this week and we will have 2 next week! Our investigator this week her name is Yolanda. She had a crazy dream! I don’t know what’s up with people receiving dreams but it’s awesome! She dreamt of the waters of Mormon, it was so spiritual, awesome I can’t believe it wow! Yeah so awesome! So what’s new at home?

From: West Hunsaker So how was your week?  Dylan is starting coach pitch baseball this week.  We got him a new glove, which is now under our mattress. So how have your discussions been going?  Have you taught any entire families or is it mostly just individuals?  How are you doing with the language?  Everyone keeps asking me.  Have you been mugged or robbed?? By the way, you should see Dylan today.  He is helping me build the ramp for Grandpa, he is wearing your old helmet, orange vest and goggles. We got a letter from your Mission President with some pictures from your arrival.  It took almost 2 months to get here.  How do you like him?  Are things still going good with your compainion? 

From: brad hunsaker [mailto:xbradsterx@hotmail.com] We had a fun week, 2 baptisms it was awesome, oh yeah those 2 that were baptized were the daughter and grand daughter of hermana Vicky! (she is the 80 yr old woman he baptized a couple of weeks ago) Ewww you got a honda..... wow I’ll be moving out real fast then haha! He is starting pitching? (it is coach pitch) I hope he likes it beacuse I miss pitching so much I really do. Nice break that bad boy in! (the glove)  I have not been mugged or robbed.  No the discussions are going great. I love it. It’s still difficult trying to say everything but it’s getting better. Take a picture of Dylan with the gear on and send it to me! He is a good mission pres. I see him very few times though becuase he is far away. I love you emmie! Way to go, you got a sweet award! You had worms in your class? I love you dylan how was the work helmet?
No way Chad punched a dude? That is freaking awesome! No I haven’t gotten any packages yet, nothing :? I hope to get them soon though cause I want some American food so bad I’ve been craving frosty’s and blizzards and a real Amerian burger.

Thank you mom, send me a burrito! (I told him that Cassie and I went to Chipotle, his favorite) I love you mom so much! I’m sorry I won’t be there for Dylan’s  baptism :/ 

So are you getting use to the area...and the smell??  How is your spanish coming?
From: brad hunsaker [mailto:xbradsterx@hotmail.com] I’m getting use to the smell and spanish is tough but I’m making my way there. I think English is kinda dumb now that I’ve been learning Spanish. I do not know how long I will be in this area probably like 2 more months maybe more depends. He isn’t like me. I am just a natural I know haha! (he is comparing Dylan’s baseball abilities to his own)  When I get home I really want to play. I workout every morning and I do exercise for pitching. If you could find some more exercises on the internet and send them to me that would be great because I really want to pitch again. Ok then the pacakages are at the mission home, I hope. Then I won’t get them until next month or so.
I have to get off. I love you dad help Dylan. Don’t be a wuss and eat a reeses blizzard for me.

This is the best part of the email, in my opinion!
                                                                                                                                                         
From: Bradford Hunsaker <bradford.hunsaker@myldsmail.net>
Date: February 20, 2012 2:22:08 PM MST
Mom I love you so much it’s not even funny. I am so sorry for all hard times I put you through and the hard words I said. You’re a saint for dealing with my crap and an angel in my eyes. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment