Tuesday, February 7, 2012

2/6/2012 email

When Brad emailed on Monday I was able to respond quickly to him so we were able to message back and forth a bit so that is why there are comments and questions in here from me.  I also added more pictures to his blog.  They are from the MTC. Elderbradfordhunsaker.blogspot.com

From: Bradford Hunsaker [mailto:bradford.hunsaker@myldsmail.net]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 12:47 PM

Ok so this week is good! we got Vicky baptized! I did Vicky’s baptism! ohhh yeah! I'm so stoked she is now clean of sin but we need to ordain the EspirituSanto proximo domingo pero oh wow magnifico. (to give her the gift of  the Holy Ghost next Sunday) but oh wow magnificient. Hermana vicky contair mucho fe es a gran bendicion para mi!  (Sister Vicky having so much faith is a great blessing for me!) We are doing some good work we have another 2 this Saturday and maybe possible more we will see how things go :) So this is the crazy part during her sleep she was dreaming and she awoke from her dream only to hear the Holy Ghost tell her the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints is true! La Iglesia de Jesucristo de los santos de los ultimos dias! No her husband didn’t come are you crazy? It was awesome mom! I was so excited for this to happen it’s a grand milagro! (miracle)

It takes a month for letters and what not to get to me cause they go to the mission home then they hold the letters until I don't know when but they take a month for things to get to me which sucks but oh well.

Another story, so we were teaching this man his name is Sol he is super smart. He is a lawyer. He was investigating the church and wow the dude has a good head on his shoulders. He was so prepared to receive our message or rather the Holy Ghost! We asked him to pray in the end about what we said if it was true. We told him he will sentir gozo, paz, tranquillo etc. ( feel joy, peace, tranquility) Desupes el oracion el dijo wow es muy calor porque me cuerpo sentir un poco fugeo (After the prayer, he said wow “It is very hot because my body feels a little bit of fire”.)  Amazing! so amazing!

I love you mom <3

Yeah, Patriots lost alright! I’m stoked wow! That is awesome. Yeah that story is pretty interesting. (a story West shared with Brad)  I don’t know I've learned how the priesthood really blesses and helps people. For instance our Bishop is struggling with things and he asked us for a blessing. It’s pretty cool how we are the help and continue to help people daily by sharing messages. I love seeing people faces light up.
I LOVE YOU OLD MAN! haha

Dylan! I love you buddy! keep playing baseball and throw the ball with dad practice a lot!

Emms! I love you silly goose! you lost another tooth gees you little monster haha!

Cassie, Try to keep your head up and bite your tongue lol! tell Katie i say next time! yay! Cassie is making the team haha :) i love you little sis I hope all is going well for you! keep studying and being a guuber!

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Carolyn Hunsaker <chunsaker@morristrust.com> wrote:
Have you been “clapping” at a lot of houses? (in some places in Mexico they don’t knock on doors they stand in front of the house and clap) I will send more pictures in the next package if you want me to.  Is there anything else you want sent from America?  Have you eaten off any road side stands or anything?
From: Bradford Hunsaker [mailto:bradford.hunsaker@myldsmail.net]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 1:05 PM
We street contact we don’t clap here we yell buenas tardes and they open the door and what not but yeah the days are full of appointments we teach so much. When we have our zone meetings and when we change companions that is when we get our mail. Yea please send me more pictures. Umm peanut butter haha please! yeah i had a burger off the road side stands it was pretty good but is nothing like in and out!
On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 2:06 PM, Carolyn Hunsaker <chunsaker@morristrust.com> wrote:
Kameron is getting married on Saturday! Can you believe it, sorry she is taken, no good cooking for you. Nana has been sick, a bad cold.  I think she is getting over it.  Garrison didn’t make state for wrestling this year. Cassie was asked to Mormon prom by Caleb.  He had a guy in a ward pull her over and Caleb and the guys’ wife videoed and then Caleb ran up to the Durango and asked her.  She was freaking out.  It was pretty funny.  It was at the outlet mall and all these people were driving by, she stopped right in the main drive to go to the parking lot.
From: Bradford Hunsaker [mailto:bradford.hunsaker@myldsmail.net]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 1:08 PM

haha only cassie would do that what a dork haha! tell nana i love her even though she dear johned me! tell her to wait for me! Haha
On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 2:32 PM, Carolyn Hunsaker <chunsaker@morristrust.com> wrote:Burke said in Mexico they eat their hotdogs will all kinds of stuff on them.  Have you seen any? Do you carry cash or do places take debit cards? We all look forward to the stories, that is why you have to write and record them. I need info about some of your pictures.
From: Bradford Hunsaker [mailto:bradford.hunsaker@myldsmail.net]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 1:27 PM
I haven’t had a hot dog yet  but I’m sure i will sometime soon! I carry cash it’s not really cash just a bunch of coins in my pocket. I haven’t heard of anyone getting robbed or anything so things are good! (I was asking him about some of the pictures he sent that I put on his blog)The man’s name is Guillermo Castillo Gamez. (his first baptism) No that was the first night I was in Mexico (picture on the roof top) and that is a bat I stept on it. I had no idea it was there pretty yummy! Stories stories stories. I’ll be the new story teller of the family. I’ll be better than dad and grandpa!
On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 2:36 PM, Carolyn Hunsaker <chunsaker@morristrust.com> wrote:
Be careful, don’t carry too much money.  Lucky for you that you look a bit native so you may not be a target if something did happen.  So is your Spanish improving? I had to download and app just to translate your letters. Is there anything you want me to tell Kameron or anyone else?
From: Bradford Hunsaker [mailto:bradford.hunsaker@myldsmail.net]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 1:37 PM

Yeah my Spanish is getting way better! Tell Kameron I told you that you were getting married! Tell Caleb to find a different girl. Tell Roger Hill thank you for the letter. Tell bishop I say hi and that last time I watched football ASU romped Utah.

From: Carolyn Hunsaker
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 1:50 PM
I will pass on the messages.  You make me (all of us) smile.

From: Bradford Hunsaker [mailto:bradford.hunsaker@myldsmail.net]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 1:38 PM
Yeah I stepped on a bat, yep it was on the roof!
Hey I got to go! I love you MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment